Thursday 14 February 2008

1 picture, 1000 words

You're right, I never introduced this blog. But as some of you have asked me to, and I guess you are right, a little presentation cannot hurt.

Basically, these pictures are pictures of normal things. No Eiffel Tower, no Statute of Liberty. Well, okay, I must admit that some famous monuments or places have already been featured here, and moght be shown again. Never say never. However, my focus is trying to capture everyday life, everylife things. There is not only the picture, though. Many of those pictures cannot live without its title: I sometimes need words to revitalize the image. Like now.

Please, don't look further than that. Some of the pictures might have nothing special - but still, this is not about efficiency, it's just about a hobby and a feeling. Don't wonder "why", but rather "why not".

Let's see how it goes!

No comments: